Help on quit smoking -- I'm desparate - I need something ..

Forum rules
This forum is intended only for team members collaborating on the Modern Whig Party Candidate Guide project. Cross posting will be deleted.

Help on quit smoking -- I'm desparate - I need something ..

Postby icuteflowerz on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 am

I have read somewhere that electronic cigarettes are the best altenative for smoking and will even help you stop this really bad habit. Now me and my husband we are desperate for a solution on stopping smoking and we have relatives that got cancer from smoking and I really can't tell you the horror behind those scenes when someone you care for knows their days are set up in a countdown.
Not sure if "Modern Whig Candidate Guide Project" is the best place to ask for this kind of advice but would really love some help from you -- especially regarding the e-cigarettes - like if you have used them how much did they helped you stop or did you even bought them for quitting or just as a replacement for real cigars. Reading though the internet I have heard so many different oppinions and just can't find a thruthfull review reagrding this matter.
Anyway, regardless of the e-cigarettes , I need any other fast solution that can help me and my husband get over this addiction.
Thank you all.
icuteflowerz

Return to Modern Whig Candidate Guide Project